How to increase page speed for SEO?
Page speed is a crucial factor in search engine optimization (SEO). A slow-loading website will negatively impact user experience resulting in lower search rankings.
We fix this by using our Hosting Servers that are not resource oversold. We also optimise our servers to perform as well as they can, providing the best outcome regarding end-user experience and SEO.
Things we do to increase page speed for better SEO:
- Optimize images: Large images can slow down your page, so it’s important to optimize them for the web by compressing them without sacrificing quality.
- Minimize HTTP requests: Each HTTP request made by a browser to load a page takes time. Minimize the number of requests by using CSS sprites, combining files, and caching.
- Use a CDN: A CDN can distribute your content across multiple servers, reducing the load on a single server and speeding up the delivery of your pages.
- Minimize the use of plugins: Too many plugins can slow down your website, we only use the necessary ones and keep them up-to-date to prevent compatibility issues.
- Minimize redirects: Redirects take time and can slow down your website, so only use them when necessary and minimize the number used on your site.
We increase the speed of your website and improve your SEO. We regularly check your website page speed and make any necessary optimizations to keep your website running smoothly.
SEO-optimised website example
Arknet.com.au is a real website. The team at SEO Centre has used the best practices to optimise the website for both speed and search engine optimization (SEO). The result is a fast-loading website ready to perform well in search engines.
By implementing best practices, the team at SEO Centre has ensured that Arknet.com.au is one of the fastest websites in its industry. This enhances the user experience and helps the website rank higher in search engines, as Google and other search engines favour fast-loading websites.
SEO Centre used various techniques to optimise the speed of Arknet.com.au, such as optimising images, minimising HTTP requests, using a Content Delivery Network (CDN), and minimising the use of plugins. These practices have ensured that the website loads quickly and efficiently, providing a seamless experience for visitors.
In addition to speed optimisation, SEO Centre ensured the website was SEO-ready. This involved using relevant keywords, creating high-quality content, and ensuring that the website was structured in a way that was easy for search engines to understand.